Conference program at a Glance
Schedules correspond to the time of Guadalajara (GMT -5).
* Subject to change without notice
TRACK HPC - Session 1
Moderator: Luis Diaz
• Energy Consumption Studies of WRF Executions with the LIMITLESS Monitor
• A Methodology for Evaluating the Energy Efficiency of Post-Moore Architectures
• An Efficient Vectorized Auction Algorithm for Many-core and Multicore architectures
• Green energy HPC data centers to improve processing cost efficiency
• TEPUI: High-performance computing infrastructure for beamlines at LNLS/Sirius
TRACK HPC & AI - Session 1
Moderator: Liliana Barbosa
• Wind prediction using Deep Learning and High Performance Computing.
• Large-Scale Distributed Deep Learning: A Study of Mechanisms and Trade-Offs with PyTorch.
• Distributed Artificial Intelligent Model Training and Evaluation.
• An analysis of Neural Architecture Search and Hyper Parameter Optimization methods.
Moderator: Esteban Mocskos and Juan Manuel Ramirez Alcaraz
• Solving the heat transfer equation by a finite difference method using multi-dimensional arrays in CUDA as in standard C
• Application of artificial intelligence techniques for the optimization of vehicular flow
• A distributed open source big data platform for real-time geolocation tracking
• Reducing cache miss rate using thread overallocation to accelerate the MPI-OpenMP-based 2-D Hopmoc method
• Educational real-time scheduling framework on distributed mobile environments
TRACK HPC - Session 2
Moderator: Tadeu Gomes
• DICE: generic data abstraction for enhancing the convergence of HPC and Big Data.
• Improving Performance of Long Short-Term Memory Networks for Sentiment Analysis Using Multicore and GPU Architectures.
• OCFTL: an MPI implementation-independent fault tolerance library for task-based applications.
• A comparative study of Consensus Algorithms for Distributed Systems.
• Accelerating Smart City Simulations.
• Understanding COVID-19 Epidemic in Costa Rica through Network-based Modeling.